Sunday 12 April 2015

Fifth and Final Shoot

This is my final shoot of the project, and the only one where I took photos of Born-Again Christians. I was very much relying on this shoot as it was the only big event I could organise where I could meet with a group of Christians at one time.
I know someone who goes to this Church and he helped me organise an evening where the group of people come to the Church, and I interview them and take photos of them.
The shoot was successful but had a lot of elements that could be improved and worked on. Firstly, I went to this Church (Bow Church in London) in the Easter holidays and so could not book out any equipment from the University. I really wanted a Nikon D800 and location lighting as I did the shoot after dark. By using my own Canon 450, I knew I couldn't get the same quality of images as a better camera, but (similar to my previous shoots where I used my own camera) I tried using more of my own photographic skills.
















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment