Sunday 12 April 2015

CHANGE OF PLAN

After doing my most recent shoot, I've decided that I'm not going to do a photo book and just going to do prints and quotes, from the interviews I conducted, either next to the images or in a separate book below the images. I'm doing this because I'm only doing my project on the people from the one Church and so there won't be enough images to create a photo book. It's impossible for me to do another shoot because the individuals all live in different places in London and it is too late to organise another time for them to all come together again.
I'm happy with the images I have and I think I do have some strong portrait images to use as final images, and I want between 4-8 final images.
This is the same change of plan to my previous project, however I feel much more in control with this one as I think prints will be just as successful as a photo book.

No comments:

Post a Comment